Minneapolis, MN 55455
A group of mechanical engineering students of the class of 1922 laid plans for the formation of an honorary mechanical engineering fraternity, named Eta Mu Sigma. Upon learning that Pi Tau Sigma, they petitioned and were granted a charter, the Minnesota Gamma Chapter. Installation occurred May 16, 1922, with Professor G. G. Larson, National Secretary, and three active members from Wisconsin Alpha Chapter presiding.
Members of the Minnesota Gamma Chapter annually recommend students who will serve on all standing faculty committees in the mechanical engineering department, sponsor seminars, become student advisors for mechanical engineering freshman, and participate in the Engineers' Day Celebration.
ANNUAL SUMMARY REPORTS