Marquette Pi Delta
Milwaukee, WI 53233
The original impetus for the establishment of a chapter of Pi Tau Sigma at Marquette University came from the relationship with the Wisconsin Alpha Chapter at the undergraduate level. In the fall of 1942 the National Council was petitioned. Professor Shodron and four petitioning seniors attended the National Convention and were initiated November 12, 1942, at the University of Minnesota. The four actives assisted by ex-President G. L. Larson completed the installation of the Marquette Pi Delta Chapter on November 22, 1942.
Marquette Pi Delta Chapter, in addition to the normal activities, initiates outstanding engineers near Milwaukee and in so doing has been adding prestige to Pi Tau Sigma.
In 1978, the Olin Engineering Center addition was completed. It was funded by a grant from the Olin Foundation.
ANNUAL SUMMARY REPORTS